Doing business communication, you might have wondered how well the emails you send perform. That might be really a challenge. Luckily, there are lots of tools that can satisfy this need.
Email Tracker is an extension for Gmail from Snovio developed for this very purpose. It is totally free and tells the user if the emails sent were opened and the links were clicked. In addition, the extension indicates the number of times that this or that action has been performed by the recipient.
How to use Email Tracker: a step-by-step guide
Snovio Email Tracking is an easy-to-use email tracking extension and can be easily customized to meet the needs of the user. Below, you can look through a short guide on installing and using the tracker.
1. Install the extension
The first step in using Snovio email tracker to track email is to install the extension. Go to the Chrome online store and search for Snovio Email Tracker. Then just click the Add to Chrome button and wait until it is installed. Go to your Gmail account page.
2. Personalize Snovio Email Tracker
Snovio email tracker also allows you to customize the tracking of emails according to your needs and preferences. If you have multiple email accounts, you can choose which one to synchronize with the tool.
To do this, select the email address for which you want to enable tracking in the “Enable tracking for” line. You can also choose the actions for which you want to be notified, whether it”s a click on a link or opening an email. This can be done by clicking to the “Show Notifications” tab.
3. Activate the tracking of emails
You can decide to not follow individual emails when you write a message. If you intend to do this, all you have to do is to click the Bell icon which is on right to the Send button. When this is done, the Bell icon will change its color and become purple.
In addition, you can send emails on a specific day or time or set a reminder if the email is not open and not answered.
4. Obtain Email Status
Once you have finished customizing Snovio Email Tracker, you start receiving push notifications for the features you have enabled. Thus, whenever the email is opened by a recipient or a link is clicked, you will receive live push notifications which by the way you can deactivate.
Snovio Email Tracker Features
For you to know what the tracker does, here’s a short list of its features.
1. No link, logo, trademark or visible signatures are added to the sent emails by the email tracker.
2. It does not require upgrading to a paid version because it is completely free. It can be used in preference to Yesware, Bananatag, Mixmax, and Mailtrack. However, it is important for users to have only one email tracking extension to prevent errors and conflicts.
3. Snovio Email Tracker displays purple icons in the Gmail and G Suite interfaces to inform the user of the status of the emails they have sent. It is designed to give users the ability to monitor the status of emails. All emails sent by the user are tracked and their status is displayed to the user with additional data, such as the number of the email opens and the link attached to the body of the message clicked.
4. You can set the time of email sending, so the message will be sent automatically.
5. Reminder is the feature that lets you get an email noting that the email you’ve sent received no link clicks or opens or replies. So, you will be able to send another email to that particular recipient.
All data provided by the Snovio email tracker allows users to analyze the performance of their messages. This way, users are able to find which email template is the best and which one can be saved for the future if the number of times the email was opened and the clicks on the links are high. At the same time, if the email does not work well, the user has the option to change it for the better.